Monday, March 5, 2007

Enough is Enough

An old lady tottered into a lawyer's office and asked for help in arranging a divorce. "A divorce?" asked the unbelieving lawyer. "Tell me, how old are you?"

"I'm eighty-four, " answered the old lady.

"Eighty-four! And how old is your husband?"

"My husband is eighty-seven. "

"My, my," said the lawyer, "And how long have you been married?"

"Next September we will complete sixty-two years."

"Married for sixty-two years?! Why would you want a divorce now?"

"Because," the woman answered calmly, "enough is enough."

No comments:

Have fun and keep smiling!

We hope our jokes, funny pictures and other cool stuff made you happy and our aim is to make this place an entertainment heaven where you get all sorts of entertainment under one roof. Please write to us at charliechaplinis@gmail.com and help us improve.